Updated on: 02 APRIL 2020
VMware Host Client 1.34.0 | 02 APRIL 2020 | 15603211
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware Host Client is an HTML5-based client that is used to connect to and manage single ESXi hosts. It can be used to perform administrative tasks to manage host resources such as virtual machines, networking, and storage. The VMware Host Client can also be helpful for troubleshooting individual virtual machines or hosts if vCenter Server and the vSphere Client are unavailable.
For more information, see the vSphere 7.0 Documentation.
ESXi 7.0 includes an updated version of the VMware Host Client with the following additional features:
- Support for virtual machine hardware versions 16 and 17
- Support for Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Support for the Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) technology
- Ability to add new virtual machine devices such as the Watchdog Timer device, Precision Clock device, and Dynamic PCI device
- VMware Host Client 1.33.3
- VMware Host Client 1.30.0
- VMware Host Client 1.25.0
- VMware Host Client 1.21
- VMware Host Client 1.8
- VMware Host Client 1.4
- VMware Host Client 1.2
- VMware Host Client 1.0