You can deploy an application on a namespace on a Supervisor Cluster. Once the application is deployed, the respective number of vSphere Pods are created on the Supervisor Cluster within the namespace.
- Get the IP address of the Kubernetes control plane on the Supervisor Cluster from your vSphere admin.
- Get your user account in vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Verify with your vSphere admin that you have permissions to access the contexts that you need.
- Authenticate with the Supervisor Cluster.
kubectl vsphere login --server <makster URL> --vsphere-username <vSphere user account name>
- Switch to the context where you want to deploy the application.
kubectl config use-context <namespace>
- Deploy the application.
kubectl apply -f <application name>.yaml