You can scale up and down the number of replicas for each application that is running on a Supervisor Cluster.
- Get the IP address of the Kubernetes control plane on the Supervisor Cluster from your vSphere administrator.
- Get your user account in vCenter Single Sign-On.
- Verify with your vSphere administrator that you have permissions to access the contexts that you need.
- Authenticate with the Supervisor Cluster.
kubectl vsphere login --server <control plane load balancer IP address> --vsphere-username <vSphere user account name>
- Scale up or scale down an application.
kubectl get deployments kubectl scale deployment <deployment-name> --replicas=<number-of-replicas>