To install NSX-T Data Center and prepare the overlay TEPs, apply the transport node profile to the vSphere cluster.
- Log in to the NSX Manager.
- Select .
- From the Managed By drop-down menu, select an existing vCenter Server.
The page lists the available vSphere clusters.
- Select the compute cluster on which you want to configure NSX-T Data Center.
- Click Configure NSX.
- Select the transport node profile created previously and click Apply.
- From the Host Transport Node page, verify that the NSX-T Data Center configuration state is
Successand NSX Manager connectivity status of hosts in the cluster is
The transport node profile created previously is applied to the vSphere cluster to install NSX-T Data Center and prepare the overlay TEPs.