Learn how to update the DNS and NTP settings on the Supervisor Cluster management network on your vSphere with Tanzu environment.
- Verify that you have the Modify cluster-wide configuration privilege on the cluster.
- In the vSphere Client, navigate to the Supervisor Cluster.
- Select Configure.
- Under Supervisor Cluster, select Network.
- Click Management Network .
- Edit the DNS and NTP settings.
Option Description DNS Server(s) Enter the addresses of the DNS servers that you use in your environment. If the vCenter Server system is registered with an FQDN, you must enter the IP addresses of the DNS servers that you use with the vSphere environment so that the FQDN is resolvable in the Supervisor Cluster. DNS Search Domain(s) Enter domain names that DNS searches inside the Kubernetes control plane nodes, such as corp.local, so that the DNS server can resolve them. NTP Server(s) Enter the addresses of the NTP servers that you use in your environment, if any.