As a vSphere administrator, you can associate a VM class with one or more namespaces on a Supervisor Cluster. After you associate a VM class with a namespace, you can add more VM classes or remove the class to unpublish it from the Kubernetes namespace.
- Verify that at least one VM class is associated with the namespace. See Associate a VM Class with a Namespace in vSphere with Tanzu.
- If you want to remove a VM class from a namespace, verify that it is not used by Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Service. Removing it can affect operations Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Service.
- Required privileges:
- In the vSphere Client, go to the namespace.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Click the Namespaces tab and click the namespace.
- Add or remove a VM class.
- On the VM Service pane, click Manage VM Class.
- Perform one of the following operations.
Option Description Remove a VM class Deselect the VM class and click OK. Add a VM class Select one or several VM classes and click OK.