You can update to the latest version of vSphere with Tanzu, including the vSphere infrastructure supporting vSphere with Tanzu clusters, the Kubernetes versions, and the Kubernetes CLI Tools for vSphere on clusters that managed by vSphere Lifecycle Manager.
After the hosts are upgraded, vSphere Lifecycle Manager hands control back to the
WCP service, which then performs the vSphere with Tanzu tasks. See How vSphere with Tanzu Clusters Are Updated.
- From the vSphere Client menu, select Workload Management.
- Select the Updates tab.
- Select the Available Version that you want to update to.
For example, select the version
- Select the Supervisor Cluster to apply the update to.
- To initiate the update, click Apply Updates.
- Use the Recent Tasks pane to monitor the status of the update.