Uninstall a Supervisor Service from a Supervisor Cluster if your DevOps team no longer needs that service for their Kubernetes workloads running in the vSphere with Tanzu environment.
- Verify that you have the Manage Supervisor Services privilege on the vCenter Server system that hosts the Supervisor Cluster where the service is installed.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Select Supervisor Clusters.
- On a Supervisor Cluster, in the Services column,click View.
- Select the Supervisor Service that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
The Supervisor Service is uninstalled from the Supervisor Cluster. All the services resources and the service namespace are removed from the Supervisor Cluster. All the managed instances of services that use the vSAN Data Persistence Platform are removed from the Supervisor Cluster.