Deactivate a Supervisor Service version if you no longer want to use it with Kubernetes workloads in your vSphere with Tanzu environment. A Deactivated service version continues to run on the Supervisor Clusters where it is installed, but you cannot install a Deactivated service version on other Supervisor Clusters. When you deactivate an entire service, all of the service versions become Deactivated, you cannot add new service versions or install them on Supervisor Clusters, until you reactivate the service.
- Verify that you have the Manage Supervisor Services privilege on vCenter Server level.
- From the vSphere Client home menu, select Workload Management.
- Select Services.
- In the service card, select
- To deactivate a Supervisor Service version, select the version and click Deactivate.
- To deactivate the entire service, click Confirm next to Deactivate entire service.
The service version is deactivated and you cannot install on Supervisor Clusters.