You can monitor the status of Tanzu Kubernetes clusters using the vSphere Client.
- Log in to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client.
- From the Menu, select the Hosts and Clusters view.
- Expand the Supervisor Cluster is created. objects where the
- Expand the Namespaces resource pool.
- Select the vSphere Namespace where you have deployed the Tanzu Kubernetes cluster.
Each Tanzu Kubernetes cluster is listed as a folder within its namespace resource pool. Each Tanzu Kubernetes is graphically represented by the three hexagon icons beside its name.
- Switch to the
view.Within the cluster folder, you see the VMs that comprise the cluster nodes.
- Select the vSphere Namespace, and then select the Compute tab.
- Under VMware Resources, select Tanzu Kubernetes.
Each Tanzu Kubernetes cluster deployed in this vSphere Namespace is listed. For a description of each status field, see Tanzu Kubernetes Cluster Lifecycle Status in vSphere.