Create an uplink profile with the failover order teaming policy with one active uplink for edge virtual machine overlay traffic.
- Log in to the NSX Manager.
- Select .
- Enter an uplink profile name, and optionally, add an uplink profile description.
- In the Teaming section, click Add to add a naming teaming policy, and configure a Failover policy.
A list of active uplinks is listed, and each interface on the transport node is pinned to one active uplink. This configuration allows use of several active uplinks at the same time.
- Configure an active uplinks.
For example, configure
uplink-1as active uplink.
- View the uplinks in the Uplink Profile page.