Configure IPAM for the Controller and assign it to the Default-Cloud configuration. Currently, only the Default-Cloud configuration is supported.
- In the Avi Controller dashboard, go to .
- Select Create IPAM Profile
- Configure the IPAM Profile as follows and click Save when you are done.
Option Description Name User-defined string, such as ipam-profile Type
Select AVI Vantage IPAM
Allocate IP in VRF Checked Cloud for Usable Network Default-Cloud Usable Network Select the Virtual IP network that you configured.The ipam-profile listed in the IPAM/DNS Profiles page.
- Assign the IPAM to the Default-Cloud configuration.
- Go to .
- Edit the Default-Cloud configuration:
IPAM Profile: ipam-profile
- Leave all the other values as the default.
- Click Save.