A transport node profile defines how NSX-T Data Center is installed and configured on the hosts in a particular cluster the profile is attached to.
- Log in to the NSX Manager.
- Select .
- Enter a name for the transport node profile and optionally a description.
- In the New Node Switch section, Select Type as
- Select Mode as
- Select the vCenter Server and the Distributed Switch names from the list.
- Select the overlay transport zone created previously.
- Select the host uplink profile created previously.
- Select Use IP Pool from the IP Assignment list.
- Select the host TEP pool created previously.
- In the Teaming Policy Switch Mapping, click the edit icon and map the uplinks defined in the NSX-T uplink profile with the vSphere Distributed Switch uplinks.
For example, map
- Click Add.
- Verify that the profile that you created in listed in the Transport Node Profiles page.