To provision a Tanzu Kubernetes cluster in an air-gapped environment, import the downloaded image files to the Local Content Library.
- Log in to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client.
- Select .
- From the list of Content Libraries, click the link for the name of the Local Content Library you created.
- Click Actions.
- Select Import Item.
- In the Import Library Item window, select Local File.
- Click Upload Files.
- Select the files
photon-ova-disk1.vmdk.You see the message
2 files ready to import. Each file is listed with a green check mark beside its name.
- Change the Destination Item name to include the full Kubernetes version from the directory where you downloaded the files.
- Click Import.
- Reveal the Recent Tasks pane at the bottom of the page.
- Monitor the task Fetch Content of a Library Item and verify that it is successfully Completed.