You can take a snapshot of the Controller VM to preserve the state of the VM so that you can return to that state. You can take a snapshot of the controller VM once it is deployed so that you can revert to its initial state if the configuration does not work as expected.
- Verify that you have deployed the Controller.
- Verify that the Controller is powered off.
- In the vCenter cluster, right click the
avi-controller-1that you deployed.
- Click .
- Enter a name for the snapshot and optionally, a description. For example, you can create a snapshot that is named
- Click Create to take the snapshot.