Once you deploy the Controller VM, you can power it on. During the boot up process, the IP address specified during the deployment gets assigned to the VM.
Once you power it on, the first boot process of the Controller VM can take up to 10 minutes.
Verify that you have deployed the Controller.
- In the vCenter cluster, right click the
avi-controller-1that you deployed.
.The VM is assigned the IP address that you specified during deployment.
- To verify if the VM is powered on, access the the IP address in a browser.
When the VM comes online, TLS certificate and connection not private warnings appear.
- In the This Connection Is Not Private warning, click Show Details.
- Click visit this website.
- Click Visit Website in the window that appears.
You are prompted for user credentials.For more information about use roles, see the Avi documentation.
- Enter your password and click Create Account.
The Avi Controller Welcome Screen appears.