You can add a synchronization task to an active conversion job and modify the synchronization settings in the Conversion wizard.
The conversion job must be active and allow synchronization.
No synchronization task that belongs to this job must be running.
- From the View by drop-down menu on the toolbar, select Jobs.
- From the job list, select the conversion job to which you want to add a synchronization task.
- From the main menu, select .
- Follow the prompts to modify the synchronization settings.
- Click Finish to save changes.