You can uninstall Converter Standalone by using the Microsoft Windows Add or Remove Programs utility from the Control Panel or by using the VMware vCenter Converter Standalone installer wizard.
Verify that you have Administrator privileges.
Close the Converter Standalone application before you start the installer wizard.
- To start the Converter Standalone installer, perform one of the following actions:
- Go to the folder that contains the installer file and double-click the VMware-converter-6.4.x-<xxxxx>.exe file, where <xxxxx> is the number of the build. Check the number of the build to see if it matches the build you installed.
- Select Add or Remove Programs from Control Panel, select Converter Standalone from the list, and click Change.
- On the Welcome page of the installer wizard, click Next.
- On the Program Maintenance page, select Remove and click Next.
- On the Ready to Remove page, click Remove.
- On the Installation Completed page, click Finish.
A prompt might ask you to restart your system.