Verify that the new password meets the corporate requirements for password complexity of your organization.
- From a Web browser, connect to the Platform Services Controller by specifying the following URL: https://psc_hostname_or_IP/psc
In an embedded deployment, the Platform Services Controller host name, or IP address is the same as the vCenter Server host name or IP address.
- Specify the user name and password for the firstname.lastname@example.org user or another member of the vCenter Server Single Sign-On Administrators group.
- In the upper navigation pane, to the left of the Help menu, click your user name to pull down the menu.
- As an alternative, you can select Single Sign-On > Users and Groups and select Edit User from the right-button menu.
- Select Change Password and type your current password.
- Type a new password and confirm it.
- Click OK.