You can change the password for avSphere Replication Manager appliance by using the Virtual Appliance Management Interface (VAMI).
Verify that the vSphere Replication Manager is powered on.
Verify that the new password meets the corporate requirements for password complexity of your organization.
- Use a supported browser to log in to the vSphere Replication Manager VAMI.
The URL for the VAMI is https://vrms-appliance-address:5480
- Enter the root user name and the password for the appliance.
You configured the root password during the OVF deployment of the vSphere Replication Manager appliance.
- Select the VR tab and click Security.
- Enter the current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter the new password in the New Password and the Confirm New Password fields.
- To change the password, click Apply.