You can change the password for a vCloud Director organization user using a System Administrator account.
Verify that the new password meets the corporate requirements for password complexity of your organization.
- Log in to vCloud Director web console at https://VCD IP or hostname/cloud/login.jsp.
You must use a System Administrator account.
- On the Home page, under Organizations, select Manage organizations.
- In the Organizations list, double-click on the account's organization.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, select Users under Members.
- Find the User in the list and double-click on it.
- Update the Password and Confirm Password fields with the new password and click OK.