After you change the password for a tenant vCloud Director organization being used to configure replications to cloud, you must update the tenant on-premise vSphere environment.
- Using vSphere Web Client, log in to the tenant vCenter environment.
You must use an Administrator account.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, select vSphere Replication.
- In the vSphere Replication list, select the appropriate vCenter and in the toolbar select Manage.
- In the vSphere Replication Manage page, select Target Sites.
- In the Target Sites list, right click the corresponding vCloud Director target entry whose replication account password is changed and select Reconnect Sites.
- On the Reconnect Sites confirmation dialog box, select Yes.
- Fill in the vCloud Director organization user name and the updated password and click OK.