You can run vCloud Availability for vCloud Director Portal operations to a protected workload only after the results of its previous test are cleaned up.
Verify that the Test task finished on the VM that you want to Cleanup.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability for vCloud Director Portal using Organization administrator credentials.
- Locate the VM that you want to Clean up under the Workloads or Reversed tab.
- Call out the Actions pane by clicking the VM.
- Click Cleanup to select the task.
- Click Confirm in the Actions pane to initiate the Cleanup task.
You can monitor the progress of the task in the Actions pane.