You can only edit account information for local users.
Verify that the new password meets the corporate requirements for password complexity of your organization.
- Log in to the vCloud Director Web console at https://VCD IP or at hostname/cloud/login.jsp.
You must use a System Administrator account.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under System Administrator & Roles, select Users.
- To open the User Properties dialog box, click the System Administrator account.
- Type the new password in the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click OK.