You can migrate failover replications from one datastore to another from the Inventory page in the vCloud Availability for vCloud Director Service Manager Portal.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability for vCloud Director Service Manager Portal with your vCloud Director system administrator credentials.
- In the Inventory page, locate the organization whose replications you want to manage.
- Under the Actions menu for the selected organization, click Storage Migration.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Generic Storage Migration Wizard.
- Review configuration and click RUN MOVEAPI to start the migration.
You cannot cancel the operation after you start it.
You can track the Job ID.