With test failback tasks, you can verify whether the source data from the vCloud Director site is replicated correctly on the target vSphere site.
Verify that the virtual machine is running in your vCloud Director (cloud) site and is protected in your vSphere (on-premise) site.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability Portal using Organization administrator credentials.
- Navigate to the Reversed tab under Workspaces and locate the virtual machine that you want to test.
- Call out the Actions pane by clicking the virtual machine.
- Click Test to select the task.
Optionally, you can select to turn on the test virtual machine after the test is finished.
- Click Start in the Actions pane to initiate the Test Failback task.
You can monitor the progress of the task in the Actions pane.