You can change the password for a vCloud Director organization user using a vCloud Director Organization Administrator account.
Verify that the new password meets the corporate requirements for password complexity of your organization.
- Log in to vCloud Director web console at https://VCD IP or hostname/cloud/org/<tenant_org_name>.
Set <tenant_org_name> to the organization name for the tenant.
You must use an Organization Administrator account.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, select Users under Members.
- Find the User in the list and double-click on it.
- Update the Password and Confirm Password fields with the new password and click OK.