After you update NSX Manager, you must update vCloud Director.
If you use an firstname.lastname@example.org user account to connect NSX Manager to vCenter, you must perform the following procedure.
- Log in to vCloud Director Web console at https://VCD IP or hostname/cloud/login.jsp.
You must use a System Administrator account.
- Select Manage & Monitor tab.
- Select vCenters under vSphere Resources.
- Click the corresponding vCenter to open the vCenter Properties dialog box.
- Under the General tab, update the Password text box with the new password.
- If you use email@example.com to attach to NSX Manager, update the Password text box on the vShield Manager tab.
- Click OK.