You can delete the staled failover replications from the Inventory page of the vCloud Availability Administration Portal.
About this task
A replication run is considered stale if either its state is null, or its vApp or VM does not exist.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability Administration Portal with your vCloud Director system administrator credentials.
- In the Inventory page, locate the organization whose replications you want to manage.
- From the Actions menu for the selected organization, click Scrub Stale Replications.
The list of all replications for the selected organization opens in a new window. The replications that are eligible for cleanup are displayed in yellow.
- Select one or more replications to cleanup and click NEXT.
- Review the configuration and click RUN.
You cannot cancel the operation after you start it.
You can track the Job ID.