When installed the CX Cloud Service appliance starts automatically the vCloud Director Extender - Cloud Service Setup UI that helps you configure the underlying replication infrastructure on the cloud provider site.
- Download the vCloud Director Extender OVA file.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client as an administrator.
- In the vSphere Web Client right click on your VDC or folder and select Deploy as .ovf or .ova.
- Enter the path to the OVF or OVA file and click Next.
- Select deployment type CX Cloud Service.
You must assign a static IP to the virtual machine.
- Enter root password.
- Click Next to deploy.
What to do next
Run Cloud Service Setup UI on vCloud Director for Service Provider.