After you attach a vCenter Server to vCloud Director, you must use the vSphere Client to assign a vShield for VMware vCloud Director license key.
The vSphere Client must be connected to the vCenter Server system.
- From a vSphere Client host that is connected to the vCenter Server system, select .
- For the report view, select Asset.
- Right-click the vShield Edge asset and select Change license key.
- Select Assign a new license key and click Enter Key.
- Enter the license key, enter an optional label for the key, and click OK.
Use the vShield for VMware vCloud Director license key you received when you purchased vCloud Director. You can use this license key in multiple vCenter Servers.
- Click OK.