Configure the edge gateway to connect to one or more physical networks.
- Select a gateway configuration for the edge gateway.
Requires less memory and compute resources.
Provides increased capacity and performance. Full and Full-4 configurations provide identical security functions.
Provides increased capacity and performance. Full and Full-4 configurations provide identical security functions. ESXi must have at least 8 vCPU available to deploy a Full-4 edge gateway with high availability enabled .
- (Optional) Select Enable High Availability to enable high availability on the edge gateway.
- (Optional) Select Configure IP Settings to manually configure the external interface's IP address.
- (Optional) Select Sub-Allocate IP Pools to allocate a set of IP addresses for gateway services to use.
- (Optional) Select Configure Rate Limits to choose the inbound and outbound rate limits for each externally connected interface.
- Click Next.