You subscribe an organization to an external catalog feed to access a catalog from outside the installation of vCloud Director.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organizations in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization name and select Open.
- Click Catalogs and select My Organization's Catalogs in the left pane.
- Click Add Catalog and type a name and optional description for the catalog feed.
- Select Subscribe to an external catalog and click Next.
- Select the type of storage to use for this catalog feed and click Next.
Use any available storage in the organization
This catalog feed uses any available storage in the organization.
Pre-provision storage on specific storage policy
Select a virtual datacenter storage policy to use for this catalog feed and click Add.
- Click Add Members.
- Select which users and groups in the organization can access this catalog feed and click OK.
Everyone in this organization
All users and groups in the organization have access to this catalog feed.
Specific users and groups
Select users or groups to grant catalog feed access to and click Add.
- Click Add Organizations.
- Select which organizations on this vCloud Director installation can access this catalog feed and click OK.
All organizations in the vCloud Director installation have access to this catalog feed.
Select the organizations to grant catalog feed access to and click Add.
- Click Next.
- Review the catalog feed settings and click Finish.