You can upload an ISO or FLP file to make the media available to other users.
Verify that the computer from which you are uploading has Java Plug-in 1.6.0_10 or later installed.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organizations in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization name and select Open.
- Click Catalog and select My Organization's Catalogs in the left pane.
- On the Media tab, click Upload.
- Click Browse, browse to the location of the media file, select it, and click Open.
- Type a name and optional description for the media file.
The file name must contain an extension, such as .iso.
- Select a catalog and click Upload.