You can use the Remote Desktop Connection file to connect to a deployed virtual machine from your desktop.
The virtual machine must be powered on, running a Windows guest OS, and have Remote Desktop enabled in the guest OS.
The virtual machine must have an IP assigned on its network that is accessible by the client.
The RDP port 3389 must be open on the guest OS.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click VMs.
- Select a virtual machine, right-click, and select Download Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut File.
- In the Download RDP Shortcut File dialog box, click Yes.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the file and click Save.
- Double-click the file and select Connect.