You can import a vSphere virtual machine to your organization as a vApp.
Verify that you are at least a vApp author.
- Select My Cloud > vApps.
- Click Import from vSphere.
- Select a vCenter server from the drop-down menu and select a virtual machine to import.
- Type a name and optional description for the vApp.
- Select a virtual datacenter to which to import the vApp from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select a storage policy for the vApp from the drop-down menu.
- Choose whether to move or copy the imported virtual machine, and click OK.
vCloud Director imports the vApp into My Cloud.