To attach a vCenter Server to vCloud Director, you must provide connection information and a display name for the vCenter Server.
- Type the host name or IP address of the vCenter Server.
- Select the port number that vCenter Server uses.
The default port number is 443.
- Type the user name and password of a vCenter Server administrator.
The user account must have the Administrator role in vCenter.
- Type a name for the vCenter Server.
The name you type becomes the display name for the vCenter Server in vCloud Director.
- (Optional) Type a description for the vCenter Server.
- Click Next to save your choices and go to the next page.