The installer automatically configures endpoint Web addresses for the vCloud Director Web Console, vCloud API, Tenant Portal, and console proxy. A system administrator can customize these addresses if necessary to support load balancer or proxy requirements.
Only the system administrator can customize public endpoints.
- Click the Administration tab and click Public Addresses in the left pane.
- Select Customize Public Endpoints.
If you clear this checkbox, all endpoints revert to the defaults that were configured by the installer. Default values are not shown on this page.
- Customize the vCloud API endpoints.
If you specify a custom value for HTTPS REST API base URL, click Browse to upload the certificates that establish the trust chain for that endpoint.
- Customize the vCloud Director Tenant Portal endpoints.
Select Copy API URL Settings to configure the Tenant Portal to use the same endpoints and certificate chain you specified in Step 3.
- Customize the vCloud Director Web Console endpoints.
If you specify a custom value for vCloud Director secure public URL, click Browse to upload the certificates that establish the trust chain for that endpoint.
- Customize the vCloud Director console proxy address.
This is the fully-qualified domain name of a cell host or load-balancer. The vCloud Director Web Console uses this address when opening a remote console window on a VM.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To discard your changes, click Revert.