A virtual machine can join a Windows guest domain when you personalize your guest OS.
On a virtual machine's Properties page, verify that the Enable guest customization check box is selected.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click VMs.
- Select a virtual machine, right-click, and select Properties.
- On the Guest OS Customization tab, select the Enable this VM to join a domain check box.
Override organization settings is selected by default.
- Type a domain name, user name, password, and account organizational unit.
- Under Customization Script, click Browse, to upload a locally saved file.
- Click OK.
The selected virtual machine joins the Windows guest domain.