Firewall rules are enforced in the order in which they appear in the firewall list. You can change the order of the rules in the list.
About this task
When you add a new firewall rule to a vApp network, it appears at the bottom of the firewall rule list. If you want to enforce the new rule before an existing rule, reorder the rules.
A routed vApp network with two or more firewall rules.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and select Open.
- On the Networking tab, select Show networking details.
- Right-click the vApp network and select Configure Services.
- Click the Firewall tab.
- Drag and drop the firewall rules to establish the order in which the rules are applied.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.