You can change the guest customize settings on virtual machines in a vApp template when the virtual machines are used as building blocks to create a new vApp.
- Click Catalogs.
- On the vApp Templates tab, select a vApp template, right-click, and select Add to My Cloud.
The vApp template is saved as a vApp.
- Select the vApp, right-click, and select Open.
- On the Virtual Machines tab, select the virtual machine, right-click, and select Properties.
- On the Guest Customization OS tab, select or deselect the Enable guest customization check box and click OK.
- Select the vApp, right-click, and select Add to Catalog.
The vApp is saved as a vApp template in the selected catalog.