A destination NAT rule translates the IP address and port of packets received by an organization virtual datacenter network coming from another organization virtual datacenter network or an external network.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name and select Edge Gateway Services.
- Click the NAT tab and click Add DNAT.
- Select an external network or another organization virtual datacenter network to apply this rule on from the Apply to drop-down menu.
- Type the original IP address or range of IP addresses to apply this rule on in the Original (External) IP/range text box.
- Choose the Protocol to apply this rule on from the drop-down menu.
To apply this rule on all protocols, select Any.
- (Optional) : Select an Original port to apply this rule to.
- (Optional) : Select an IMCP type to apply this rule to if this rule applies to IMCP.
- Type the IP address or range of IP addresses for the destination addresses on inbound packets to be translated to in the Translated (Internal) IP/range text box.
- (Optional) : Select a port for inbound packets to be translated to from the Translated port drop-down menu.
- Select Enabled, and click OK.
The destination IP address and port are translated according to the destination NAT rule's specifications.