You can change the maximum number of provisioned networks in an organization virtual datacenter and the network pool from which the networks are provisioned.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Right-click the organization virtual datacenter name and select Properties.
- Click the Network Pool tab.
- (Optional) : Select a network pool from the drop-down menu or select None.
If you select None, you can add a network pool later.
- (Optional) : Enter the maximum number of networks that the organization can provision from the network pool.
- Click OK.