After you attach a vCenter Server to vCloud Director you must use the vSphere Client to assign a license key for the NSX Manager that supports vCloud Director networking.
This operation is restricted to system administrators.
- From a vSphere Client that is connected to the vCenter Server system, select .
- For the report view, select Asset.
- Right-click the NSX Manager asset and select Change license key.
- Select Assign a new license key and click Enter Key.
- Enter the license key, enter an optional label for the key, and click OK.
Use the NSX Manager license key you received when you purchased vCloud Director. You can use this license key in multiple vCenter Servers.
- Click OK.