The installer automatically configures endpoint Web addresses for the vCloud Director Web Console, vCloud API, Tenant Portal, and console proxy. A system administrator can customize these addresses if necessary to support load balancer or proxy requirements.
Only the system administrator can customize public endpoints.
- Click the Administration tab and click Public Addresses in the left pane.
- Select Customize Public Endpoints.
If you clear this checkbox, all endpoints revert to the defaults that were configured by the vCloud Director installer. Default values are not shown on this page.
- Customize the vCloud API endpoints.
If you specify a custom value for HTTPS REST API base URL, click Browse to upload the certificates that establish the trust chain for that endpoint.
- Customize the vCloud Director Web Console endpoints.
If you specify a custom value for vCloud Director secure public URL, click Browse to upload the certificates that establish the trust chain for that endpoint.
- Customize the vCloud Director Tenant Portal endpoints.
Select Copy API URL Settings to configure the Tenant Portal to use the same endpoints and certificate chain you specified in 3.
- Customize the vCloud Director public console proxy address.
This is the fully-qualified domain name of a cell host or load-balancer. The vCloud Director Web Console uses this address when opening a remote console window on a VM.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To discard your changes, click Revert.