A source NAT rule translates the source IP address of outgoing packets on an organization virtual datacenter that are being sent to another organization virtual datacenter network or an external network.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name and select Edge Gateway Services.
- Click the NAT tab and click Add SNAT.
- Select an organization virtual datacenter network to apply this rule on from the Apply to drop-down menu.
- Type the original IP address or range of IP addresses to apply this rule on in the Original (Internal) source IP/range text box.
- Type the IP address or range of IP addresses to translate the addresses of outgoing packets to in the Translated (External) source IP/range text box.
- Select Enabled and click OK.
The IP addresses of outgoing packets on the organization virtual datacenter network are translated according to the specifications of the source NAT rule.