You can add a catalog to an organization to contain its uploaded and imported vApp templates and media files. An organization can have multiple catalogs and control access to each catalog individually.
Verify that you have an organization in which to create a catalog.
- Click the Home tab and click Add a catalog to an organization.
- Select an organization name and click Next.
- Type a catalog name and optional description and click Next.
- Select the publishing option and click Next.
Do not publish this catalog to other organizations
The items added to the catalog are only available within the organization.
Publish to all organizations
The items added to the catalog are available to all of the organizations in the vCloud Director installation. The administrators of each organization can choose which catalog items to provide to their users.
- Review the catalog settings and click Finish.