Suballocate into multiple static IP pools the IP pools that the external networks on an edge gateway provide.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name, and select Properties.
- Click the Sub-Allocate IP Pools tab.
- Select an external network and IP pool to suballocate.
- (Optional) Type an IP address or range of IP addresses within the IP pool range and click Add to add a suballocated IP pool.
- (Optional) Select a suballocated IP pool and click Modify to modify the IP address range of the suballocated IP pool.
- (Optional) Select a suballocated IP pool and click Remove to remove the suballocated IP pool.
- Click OK.