Configure the inbound and outbound rate limits for each external network on the edge gateway.
About this task
Rate limits apply only to external networks backed by distributed port groups with static binding.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab, and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name, and select Properties.
- Click the Configure Rate Limits tab.
- Click Enable for each external network on which to enable rate limits.
- Type the Incoming Rate Limit in gigabits per second for each enabled external network.
- Type the Outgoing Rate Limit in gigabits per second for each enabled external network, and click OK.