If your system includes multiple vCenter servers and vSphere networks, you can edit the set of vSphere networks that back an external network.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click External Networks in the left pane.
- Right-click an external network and select Properties.
- Click the vSphere Networks tab.
- To modify the set of vSphere network that back this external network, click Edit.
- If multiple vCenter servers are listed, select a vCenter server and vSphere network and click Add or Remove.
All of the vSphere networks that back an external network must originate on the same type of switch: either DVSwitch or Standard switch. You can select only one vSphere network from each vCenter server. You cannot remove a backing network that is in use.
- When you have finished editing the vCenter servers and vSphere networks that back this external network, click OK.